Tomsk Polytechnic University (the 3rd building)
The building number 3 is usually called the Physics Building. In 1923 there was created the first Siberian Scientific Research Institute – the Institute of Applied Physics.
Tomsk Polytechnic University (The Main Building)
The TPU was built more than a hundred years ago and it was the first technical higher education institution beyond the Urals, and the architectural ensemble of its buildings was then called the St. Petersburg Corner.
Tomsk Polytechnic University (the 2nd building)
This TPU building (the Chemical building) is the second one in the modern numbering of TPU buildings. It was also built the second – soon after the construction of the Main building.
TPU Scientific and Technical Library
The TPU STL is the first technical library beyond the Urals. In the first years of its existence in the beginning of XX century its stock was gleaned, books were acquired as well by means of citizens’ donations.